Thank You for coming to my Blog page!

I hope that you will be able to use the information provided to make educated decisions about your health and fitness goals. All questions are welcome, so please ask! Also feel free to go to my website and learn more about my company.

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Body Weight Training with the TRX Suspension Trainer: Part III - Core Training

We've discussed many concerned regarding core-training in the past two segments. You were probably frustrated and wondering when will we get to the actual core workout. Well the good news is we are not going to start that. Before we did I wanted to give you some tools to educate and provide you with precautions to prevent an unnecessary injury. You can click on the link below to follow the TRX Power Core Workout. Remember that everything is about progression. If you have bad knees or a bad back I would recommend you get cleared before attempting any of the jump training exercises included in the program.
Click Here for the workout: TRX Power Core Workout
Click Here to Purchase a TRX

No comments: